search
close
CLASS SCHEDULE menu

Welcome to SmartSchedule Our new online tool to help you find your classes. We are interested in your input so please give us your feedback.

close
ESL Reading Spring 2012
ESL 354 - VOCABULARY SKILLS FOR COLLEGE
Units: 3
Advanced vocabulary course stressing development of college-level vocabulary. Not open-entry/open-exit.
eventFull term: 1/9/2012 to 5/17/2012
TICKETSEAT COUNTDAYTIMELOCATIONINSTRUCTORINFO
Open Seats: NoneM W12:00PM - 1:15roomVIL 22-2 personD. BarlowsubjectDetails
library_booksBooks
Open Seats: None T Th5:30PM - 6:45roomBGS 325 personR. LebauersubjectDetails
library_booksBooks
descriptionTkt #17395A is a hybrid course. Hybrid courses combine traditional and online instruction. This hybrid course will meet on-campus 75% of the time and the other 25% will be taught online. Available online 1/9/12. See online access instructions at http://www.saddleback.edu/de/faq.html
ESL 354 - VOCABULARY SKILLS FOR COLLEGE
Units: 0
Advanced vocabulary course stressing development of college-level vocabulary. Open-entry/open-exit.
eventFull term: 1/9/2012 to 5/17/2012
TICKETSEAT COUNTDAYTIMELOCATIONINSTRUCTORINFO
Open Seats: NoneM W12:00PM - 1:15roomVIL 22-2 personD. BarlowsubjectDetails
library_booksBooks
Open Seats: None T Th5:30PM - 6:45roomBGS 325 personR. LebauersubjectDetails
library_booksBooks
descriptionTkt #17395D is a hybrid course. Hybrid courses combine traditional and online instruction. This hybrid course will meet on-campus 75% of the time and the other 25% will be taught online. Available online 1/9/12. See online access instructions at http://www.saddleback.edu/de/faq.html
ESL 355 - ESL READING FOR COLLEGE: AMERICAN LITERATURE
Units: 3
Introduces techniques for reading excerpts/complete works of fiction, drama, and poetry by American writers. Written and oral projects are done in response to works studied. Not open-entry/open-exit.
eventFull term: 1/9/2012 to 5/17/2012
TICKETSEAT COUNTDAYTIMELOCATIONINSTRUCTORINFO
Open Seats: None F12:30PM - 3:20roomVIL 22-1 personD. DowlingsubjectDetails
library_booksBooks
ESL 355 - ESL READING FOR COLLEGE: AMERICAN LITERATURE
Units: 0
Introduces techniques for reading excerpts/complete works of fiction, drama, and poetry by American writers. Written and oral projects are done in response to works studied. Open- entry/open-exit.
eventFull term: 1/9/2012 to 5/17/2012
TICKETSEAT COUNTDAYTIMELOCATIONINSTRUCTORINFO
Open Seats: None F12:30PM - 3:20roomVIL 22-1 personD. DowlingsubjectDetails
library_booksBooks
ESL 888 - ESL SKILLS LAB
Units: 0.5Material Fee: $3
Enhances and provides practice in skills learned in ESL reading and writing courses. Minimum one hour per week required. Students enrolling in a ESL 888 lab section may attend any time on a first-come, first-served basis.
eventFull term: 1/9/2012 to 5/17/2012
TICKETSEAT COUNTDAYTIMELOCATIONINSTRUCTORINFO
Open Seats: NoneTBA (Lab) roomCC 6 personC. AltmansubjectDetails
library_booksBooks
descriptionFor students enrolled in ESL 336, Tkt #12040A and ESL 345, Tkt #11130A. Attend lab at anytime the lab is open and space is available.
ESL 888 - ESL SKILLS LAB
Units: 0Material Fee: $3
Enhances and provides practice in skills learned in ESL reading and writing courses. Minimum one hour per week required. Students enrolling in a ESL 888 lab section may attend any time on a first-come, first-served basis.
eventFull term: 1/9/2012 to 5/17/2012
TICKETSEAT COUNTDAYTIMELOCATIONINSTRUCTORINFO
Open Seats: NoneTBA (Lab) roomCC 6 personC. AltmansubjectDetails
library_booksBooks
descriptionFor students enrolled in ESL 336, Tkt #12040D and ESL 345, Tkt #11130D. Attend lab at anytime the lab is open and space is available.