|You will need to set a rule in the email program to forward your school email to your personal email address. Please follow the directions below:|
1. After you sign in to your account through either MySite or directly from Outlook.com, click "Options," then click "Organize E-Mail," and then click "Inbox Rules."
2. On the Inbox Rules tab, click "New."
3. Under When the message arrives, select "Apply to all messages."
4. Under Do the following, select "Redirect the message to."
5. Select the address you want your mail sent to by double-clicking on it in the address book view. If the address you want to redirect to doesn't appear, you can enter the e-mail address in the "To field."
6. Click "OK" to save your selections and return to the new rule window.
7. Click "Save" to save your rule and return to the Inbox Rules tab.
More information about this process can be found by clicking on the More Information button below.